Date: 1st April
Location: MOCA Training Center, Johor Bahru, Johor.
Time: 0800 to 1800
- anticipate, recognize, evaluate, and develop control strategies for hazardous conditions and work practices;
- demonstrate the application of business and risk management concepts;
- demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental aspects of safety, industrial hygiene, environmental science, fire science, hazardous materials, emergency management, ergonomics and/or human factors;
- design and evaluate safety, health, and/or environmental programs;
- apply adult learning theory to safety training methodology;
- identify and apply applicable standards, regulations, and codes;
- conduct accident investigations and analyses;
- apply principles of safety and health in a non-academic setting through an intern, cooperative, or supervised experience.